May 14th, 2011
12pm - 4pm Wake County Commons Building
4011 Carya Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27614Directions & Map
Free to Attend
Free Door Bags stuffed with goodies!
Raffle Prizes all day!
Speakers and DIY Demos on hot topics in the hobby!
Top Business and Hobbyist Sellers from all over the carolinas and beyond!
Come join us for May ReefSMART 2011, see all your old friends and make new ones! ReefSMART Seller Rules
* Hobbyists may bring a hand cooler with corals to trade at no cost. If you wish to sell corals, you will need to register and rent table space.
* Hobbyists may rent table space to sell corals, equipment, etc. for $15 (pre-registration before April 15th) or $25 (registration after April 15th)
* Commercial vendors (businesses/re-sellers) may rent table space to sell corals, equipment, etc. for $50 (pre-registration before April 15th) or $85 (registration after April 15th)
* Electrical connection available upon request - only one powerstrip/surge protector per vendor, connections must be up to code How Do I Know if I am a Hobbyist or Vendor? Vendor / Re-Seller
- Purchasing livestock or drygoods and re-selling them at ReefSMART. Hobbyist
- Corals you grow personally, fish you breed, used equipment you want to sell.
Please send payment via paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or contact us for other payment options!